Application Documents & Items for a Chinese Settler
Application Documents “Letter Home” (permanent residence on the island of Cuba). Contains:1. Application for a certificate of naturalization signed in Chinese.
2. Original contract written in Chinese and Castilian. Swaton 1857.
3. Identity card of Chinese settlers. Legalized with a police seal.
4. Chinese settler contract in the city of Cardenas.
5. Certificate of baptism of the Catholic Church.
6. Letter of recommendation from the owner certifying that fulfilled his contract of 8 years.
7. Other documents.