Application Documents & Items for a Chinese Settler
Application Documents “Letter Home” (permanent residence on the island of Cuba). Contains:• signed application documents in Chinese.
• Identity card of Chinese settlers. Legalized with a police seal.
• original contract written in Chinese and Castilian. Macao 1856.
• Letter of recommendation from the owner certifying that fulfilled his contract of 8 years.
• Cardenas government contract. have working conditions
• Certificate of baptism of the Catholic Church.
An eclectic assemblage of objects coving a wide range of human history.