Application for Permanent Residence of Chinese Settler
Application Documents “Letter Home” (permanent residence on the island of Cuba) 1865. Contains:- signed application documents in Chinese.
– Identity card of Chinese settlers. Legalized with a police seal.
– original contract written in Chinese and Castilian. Macao 1856.
– Letter of recommendation from the owner certifying that the person fulfilled his contract of 8 years.
– Cardenas government contract. have working conditions
– Certificate of baptism of the Catholic Church.
An eclectic assemblage of objects coving a wide range of human history.