Dossier for Entry into Cuba (“Encarnacion”)
Dossier formed to enter the island of Cuba in a shipment of Chinese settlers in the Spanish ship “Encarnacion”.• General information to the Captain of the island that has hired a German ship Spanish flag to bring Cuba Chinese settlers.
• some official communications on the subject
• Superior Civil Government Documents on the authorization of the shipment.
• Document the Spanish Consulate in Macao on cargo.
• boarding list of the 289 Chinese settlers in Macau.
• boarding list of the 289 Chinese settlers received in Havana
• record to investigate the conditions under which they have been hired Chinese settlers. $ 300
An eclectic assemblage of objects coving a wide range of human history.