Dossier to Enter Cuba with Chinese Settlers (“St. Croix”)
Dossier formed to enter the island of Cuba in a shipment of Chinese settlers in the French ship “St Croix.”• General information to the Captain of the island that has hired a French ship to bring Cuba Chinese settlers.
• Some official communications on the subject
• Superior Civil Government Documents on the authorization of the shipment.
• Document the Spanish Consulate in Macao on cargo.
• Boarding list of the 444 Chinese settlers in Macau.
• Different paperwork documents the entry of Chinese settlers.
An eclectic assemblage of objects coving a wide range of human history.