Records of a Chinese Settler
Record of a Chinese settler letter for home. containing:- Application for a certificate of naturalization of Chinese settlers.
– Record of the baptism of Chinese settlers. 1861
– Documents of his wife, from México.
– Questioning the legitimacy of Asian documents.
– Recommendation of the police section.
– Settler identity card with a stamp Chinese police tax. 1871
– Pledge of allegiance to the Spanish crown Chinese settler.
– Notarized oath of allegiance to the Spanish crown. 1871.
– Record of the baptism of Chinese settlers. 1871
– Number of documents on the oath of citizenship card.